Companies are more at risk now than ever against cyber-crime.
With many companies focusing on building and improving IT systems to protect themselves, hackers have changed their approach. With 90%* of breaches beginning with human error, they’re now exploiting this and targeting staff for their own financial gain. In order to protect yourself and your business, the first steps are to focus on human risk management and awareness within your organisation.
The following training can help bring awareness using the IA Cyberaware training program provided exclusively to clients of Insurance Advisernet (IA) and allinsure.
Ask yourself, “How Cyber Aware are your staff?”
- Would your staff be able to identify a phishing attack?
- If a desktop were infected with Ransomware would your staff know what to do?
- Do your staff know what a secure password is why it’s important? The program aims to test, train, measure and reduce companies’ human risk through education and awareness.
The course covers:
- Email Safety
- Threats – Malware
- Threats – Phishing
- Social Networking
The training course operates on all platforms including desktop and tablets as well as iPhone and Android phones and will take less than 20minute to complete. A certificate of completion is available at the end of the course.
How to Register
- Go to www.iacyberaware.com and click the registration button.
- Enter code 31100 before hitting Accept & Register.
- Fill in your details and select AISTC Pty Ltd ATF AI Unit Trust from the Adviser drop-down menu.
Once registered you will be able to login and access the training program at any time with your dedicated email and password. For further support please contact the Help Desk at any time at email@example.com
Disclaimer: This program is provided as an educational tool to raise cyber security awareness only. The information is general advice and does not take into account what you currently have, want and need for your personal circumstances. Please contact your allinsure Adviser should you like further information on cyber risk.